Writing is hard, really hard. If you write fiction, you may have heard, “Writing a novel is easy, you just make up stuff”. Makes us want to say bad things but at BrowneStar, we’re nice people so we won’t dignify that statement with a response (we just made a dramatic exit from the room).
If you have an idea for a book but don’t know where to begin, we can help you:
- Flush out and develop the idea
- Build an outline
- Provide guidance on characterization, pacing, plot, setting, stakes, character arc etc.
- Identify the genre
- Identify your target market
If your work is in progress and you’re stuck, we can help:
- Identify problem areas
- Provide a roadmap to keep you on track
- Recommend appropriate resources